LeaderStat has been retained to assist Absolute Health Services in identifying an Account Executive for their Hospice agency breaking ground in the central Ohio market. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person who desires to be a part of an outstanding organization that uses a patient-centered care philosophy. Absolute is part of a family owned company that has been named a NorthCoast 99 Best Place to work for 14 consecutive years!
Headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, the Absolute Health agency is a direct affiliate of The Schroer Group; a family owned and operated company with three main divisions. The Altercare skilled nursing and rehabilitation division, with 20 locations in Ohio and one in Michigan; the Avalon Foodservices company; and the Absolute Home Health & Hospice ancillary services division. At all levels, Schroer Group has earned recognition for its exceptional achievements and quality service. Across their multiple divisions, they touch people’s lives in their homes and in long-term care facilities.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Account Executive will be responsible for facilitating the referral to admission process for home care and hospice patients. This person will develop relationships with referral sources to ensure that eligible patients receive care, barriers to admissions are addressed to resolution, and patient and agency growth and profitability meets or exceeds standards. This position is also responsible for providing patient follow-up to patients who have been admitted and discharged from the agency.
• Develop and implement market plan
• Meet monthly Agency targeted admission goals.
• Develop and maintain Physician, Hospital and ALF profiles including background, contact history, objectives, referral trends, etc.
• Maintain communication with referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participate in Weekly Sales/Operations meeting with Administrator and agency staff and sales activity, potential problems and new opportunities.
• Promote Services through conventions, trade shows, public relations, etc.
• Receives and processes physicians orders
• Assist with patient scheduling as needed
• Ensure compliance with all state, federal, and ACHC referral/intake regulatory requirements; may include F2F compliance.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
• Bachelor Degree, or related experience
• Experience in Home Care and/or Hospice, long-term care industry, or managed care organizations, preferred
• Requires a minimum of 1 years directly related medical/healthcare sales experience calling on physicians, nurses, nursing facilities, and other members of the medical community, i.e., DME, home health, etc.
• Community relations experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid Home Care Regulations
For more information you may contact:
April Murray, Executive Search Consultant at LeaderStat Premier
Internal Number: 8178
About Absolute Health Services
LeaderStat is a national healthcare recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the senior living and acute-care industries.