Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
OhioHealth has been a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to work for since 2007. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision -- to be an organization "where people want to work."
Position Summary: The RN Home Health is responsible for making home visits to assigned patients requiring skilled intermittent professional nursing services in the home. All findings and/or changes regarding the patient are communicated to the RN Case Manager.
To learn more and apply, please visit: www.ohiohealth.com/careers and search Job ID 966887.
For further information, please contact Megan Shoewalter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Current RN licensure in the state of Ohio
• Knowledge in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
• BLS certification
• Current driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
• Knowledge of homecare nursing, home intravenous therapy, Medicare regulations, JCAHO standards, home care reimbursement, and basic personal computer skills
• 1-2 years of acute care or Homecare RN experience